No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- Info : Please, resolve the addition below before post any new comment...
- glurgle : please update more
- Bobo : That was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed watching the art style evolve and remembering where I was the first time I had read a page. I of course have critiques and complaints, but they don't matter, the past is past and I love this part of it.
- Bobo : In celebration of discovering that there were new pages following the end of the comic I've begun rereading it, it's been so long that it may as well be the first time. I'm so happy to have found that I love it just as much now as I did in highschool, glad I haven't changed that much.
- CyberSkull : We all need hugs all the time.
- fwtrump : Well that was the old comic is why. Think of this more as a sequel with the same name.
- CyberSkull : «link» doesn't seem to want to go to the next one.
- Guest_1238 : boop
- Ian : Having just gone through the two year process of building a game and getting it on steam, this story arc has been very interesting to read.
- Guest_3479 : Is it weird this makes me glad they are friends? Good character interaction.
- Guest_1238 : Double weekly webcomic? hooooooly smokes!
- FWTrump : You could check the little box to the right of this message... and perhaps notice that certain numbers in the month of april of 2014 are lit up.
- Guest_1455 : is this a new post? Haven't checked this out in like a year or two.
- admin : You WOULD be surprised.
- FWTrump : Considering some of the shovelware thats been put out lately, I would be surprised if Steam in real life would reject a competently constructed game.