No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
1 week, 2 daysago
- Info : Please, resolve the addition below before post any new comment...
- Guest_1583 : Holy crap there was more. Glad I was checking through old bookmarks.
- Guest_3644 : oy, miya's sister must have pulled a whole lot of turnips if she really earned two hundred grand (200,000$) that way.
- Guest_3357 : My David Jones character's a Vegan he's also a Hindu from India and has been part of the great American melting pot since he was 18.He came by ship.
- Guest_927 : I'm surprised that she didn't say that she wanted to go vegan and remove all animal products from her diet.
- Guest_927 : I wonder what breed of cat Sushi is.
- Guest_2454 : Taking off your glasses and cleaning them is what Giles did on Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
- Guest_2454 : Stockholm syndrome interests me greatly.
- Guest_4407 : What am I reading?
- glurgle : please update more
- Bobo : That was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed watching the art style evolve and remembering where I was the first time I had read a page. I of course have critiques and complaints, but they don't matter, the past is past and I love this part of it.
- Bobo : In celebration of discovering that there were new pages following the end of the comic I've begun rereading it, it's been so long that it may as well be the first time. I'm so happy to have found that I love it just as much now as I did in highschool, glad I haven't changed that much.
- CyberSkull : We all need hugs all the time.
- fwtrump : Well that was the old comic is why. Think of this more as a sequel with the same name.